- RSS Channel Showcase 4125226
- RSS Channel Showcase 7364674
- RSS Channel Showcase 4517075
- RSS Channel Showcase 5283806
Articles on this Page
- 09/02/09--05:11: _the chat thingie he...
- 09/03/09--13:20: _i listened to boom ...
- 09/16/09--03:39: _will crack me up fo...
- 09/16/09--06:27: _i have crossed out ...
- 09/27/09--05:04: _a potential heartle...
- 09/27/09--06:37: _my goodnight whatno...
- 01/28/10--03:18: _staaaaaaaaarrrrr ci...
- 01/28/10--03:30: _extra love for my a...
- 01/30/10--21:11: _BORA is LOVE
- 02/01/10--05:42: _15 shots and still ...
- 02/01/10--06:11: _rainy day two
- 02/01/10--06:30: _this is what happen...
- 02/01/10--06:42: _i am sad that sebas...
- 02/01/10--07:23: _'we were drunk' is ...
- 02/01/10--07:48: _shocking how this a...
- 02/01/10--08:14: _because the ninth o...
- 02/01/10--08:37: _'wala na bang tawad...
- 02/01/10--09:00: _ascend saved the ni...
- 02/01/10--09:42: _because grown ups d...
- 02/01/10--10:02: _summer lovers alway...
- 09/16/09--03:39: will crack me up forevarrrrr!!!!
- 09/27/09--05:04: a potential heartless post... my take on ondoy.
- 01/28/10--03:18: staaaaaaaaarrrrr city trip
- 01/28/10--03:30: extra love for my alma mater
- 01/30/10--21:11: BORA is LOVE
- 02/01/10--05:42: 15 shots and still standing...
- 02/01/10--06:11: rainy day two
- 02/01/10--06:30: this is what happens when i lend my baby soe...
- 02/01/10--06:42: i am sad that sebastian and flounder were MIA.
- 02/01/10--07:23: 'we were drunk' is an understatement...
- 02/01/10--07:48: shocking how this album have twelve pictures only
- 02/01/10--08:14: because the ninth of january doesn't end at the beach
- 02/01/10--08:37: 'wala na bang tawad' day. :)
- 02/01/10--09:00: ascend saved the night.
- 02/01/10--09:42: because grown ups do random weekend out of town beach trips
- 02/01/10--10:02: summer lovers always and forever
i know this post is days late, this whole t.swift & kanye wast vma moment... but whatdahell!!!! this is juuuuuuuuust ROFL-material!!!
"The Lord saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The Lord was grieved that he had made man on earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the Lord said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face f the earth - men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air - for I am grieved that I have made them."
- Genesis 6:5-7
the whole ondoy-thing makes me sad, first of all things... then worried sick, oblivious to the conditions of most people very dear to me. but i just can't help but wonder...
for a while now, i have stopped questioning the works of God. every millisecond of our lives, is without a doubt, orchestrated by Him. at the end of it all, i also believe (and know) that He does all these for our own good. and the storm was no exception.
ok, getting to the point... the me-wondering-part: i know the storm's...
starrrrrrrrrrr city! ok, i just like saying the name. :)
so, i loved the new coaster thing, the star flyer, best ride of the place.
i totally don't get the abnormal amount of lame-o haunted houses there. 3/4, seriously?!
played laser tag... once again part of the winning team. yay yellow!
enjoyed the bumper car moment. joie, congrats, excellent crap driving! :)
ps. migoy, thanks for the shirt!!!! :D
uste visits are just necessary. PERIOD.
mang tootz... *drooooooooooooooools*
got my alumni card... why oh why do i have to pay for it?!
and geeeeeeeez, my id pic. once again, id photo taking must come with a warning a day before at the very least! hahahaha
ma'am lyn, i missed you super... this has got to be one of the sweetest reunions during my entire visit *tear*
got myself a college shirt. always and forever proud to be IBA. :)
met up with my "life coach" nanay mort. hahaha. salamat po sa pagplaplano ng aking buhay!!!! punta na sa new zealaaaaaaand.
met popoy and basha din pala.. hahaha. new friends kat & nikka-oh-so-fierce. :)
can this album's title get any more cliche-er?!
i just have to say that this beachbumbummin experience is purely made of win! :)
90% of us are first timers, so yay to that! :)
the sun was freakin' hot that day too, so another yay! :)
always and forever yay to family love and brother love and cousin love. :)
hi trouble. un lang.
i have formed this notion that bora takes on a totally new persona at night (yes, bipolar much).
anyways, first night at bora, funfunfun. and very much basag.
happy hour cocktails and i did that 15 shots thing @ cocomangas.
it was expensive (P1K for all 15 shots) but the bragging rights that came with it is bloody priceless!!!!
cheers to us drunkie evangelistas! :p
which was fine. water stuffies activity day! :)
and some other pics.
weeeeeeeeeeeeee. under the sea.
reef walking with family is just tooooooo awesome of an experience!
*ok, i am tearing up. boooo!*
jan 8 (still)
day 2 of the drinking madness.
congrats brother for doing the 15 shots!!!! :p
our so called "company outing" photo
day 3. bye bora. we shall come back. PROMISE!!!!
yes, party-ing the night away.
HAPPY BOITDEI PAPA JEI, DARLENG MI-MYE, KUYA NICO, MANONG ARJAY, PARENG MIGOY, ALWAYS MIA VINCENT and i hope i did not miss someone.
thank you sa magagandang camera ni dani @ malen ang ganda lang ng tan ko.
yuuuuuuuuuuum lang ng crispy liempo...
manor after with kaye, les and aldrich. sayang walang pics. :(
yay to making our divi day happen!!!
peecee & superfriend, thanks for this day...
it was nice to finally hang out with migoy at his place and yehey some more to meeting his mom who's made of win. and another finally, SANTORINI! your ramen is la-la-la-love!!!
sana college palang tumambay nako sknila. :(
ohwell, a shopping day should always end with a :)
encore fail.... walang IDs... boooooo.
THANKS ANNE & friends for saving our night. :)
had to leave early though, beachbumming the next day / that morning? i dunno... my sense of time is all effed up back there.
the perks of being adults (with jobs, that is) hahahaha
let us not be surprised that is is from one camera only
pics from les' to follow...
LAIYA, we love you!!! supermuch, we reckon we're coming back one day someday.
beachbumbumming is kind of an all year round thing for us summer lovers.
pikkies from lester's cam. ang onti lang (heavy sarcasm)
thanks you guys for making this random beach thing happen.